Manama, Bahrain | +973 38380450 | firstname.lastname@example.org | https://www.linkedin.com/in/naweed
IT Project Management | System Architecture
Technically sophisticated professional with hands-on experience delivering numerous technical projects within challenging environments. Record of success in developing and implementing robust processes and systems in line with the strategic vision of the business. Possess in-depth knowledge of software development and system architecture with exposure to Windows, Web, and Mobile applications. Adept at streamlining operations in line with project requirements to ensure smooth workflow. Fluent communicator, an expert in motivating team members, training new staff, and building strong relations with clients and management. Certified Project Management Professional (PMI-PMP) and Enterprise Architect (TOGAF 9). Proficient in Salesforce, ServiceNow, K2 BPM, Informatica IICS, .NET, Xamarin, SQL, and Excel.
Areas of Expertise
- Software Development Life Cycle
- IT Project Management
- System Deployment
- Solutions Delivery
- System Architecture
- Process Re-engineering
- Relationship Management
- Market Research & Analysis
- Team Building & Training
- Policies & Procedures
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Problem Resolution
INVESTCORP BANK, Bahrain
| Dec 2004 to Present
|Project Manager & System Architect (Jan 2008 to Present)
Ensure efficient and effective supervision of IT projects, system architecture, and solutions delivery. Supervise and complete a wide range of projects within time, budget and as per requirements. Designed and developed numerous LOB applications with the support of developers.
- Currently leading a team of consultants in implementing Investor Portal using Salesforce Community and Einstein Analytics to provide up-to-date investment monitoring, promote Investcorp’s brand and open cross-selling opportunities.
- Currently managing a data architecture project, which include review of current data environment and design of key physical components of the new data terrain (operational and reporting); reducing unnecessary data redundancy in overall process through use of an MDM solution.
- Implementing AssistEdge RPA solution across the firm, aiming to automate majority of the routine/mundane tasks in the bank with robots for more efficient results.
- Implemented Informatica’s Integration platform (IICS) to define common end point connections for all legacy on-premise and cloud hosted applications, removing point-to-point connectivity.
- Conducted detailed studies on processes to replace or implement new systems. Some of the studies include, alternate asset management system, robotic process automation platform, integration platform, procure-to-pay system, and business process management solution. The studies involved circulating RFPs, evaluating solutions, conducting POCs and presenting findings/recommending solutions.
- Enhanced software development methodologies and technologies as well as created comprehensive SDLC documents for seamless execution of IT projects and change requests.
- Formed a project management process manual, ensuring compliance with standard operating procedures.
- Contributed in firm-wide application discovery project, which included discovery of applications within Investcorp since 1998; identified inefficiencies within the current application portfolio and formulated strategy for future application landscape within the organization.
- Implemented a firm-wide business process automation solution (K2 BPMS), later used to automated critical business processes in the firm.
- Executed client asset management solution using the K2 BPM. Understood business requirements and translated business processes into systematic workflows.
- Worked with team members to deploy enterprise-wide CRM system (Salesforce). Analyzed functional requirements of LOBs, formulated best CRM practices, and configured system to meet business needs.
- Implemented various core-banking systems: 3i InfoTech Frameworks, Sungard Quantum and BancWare FocusALM. Understood business requirements, re-engineered processes where applicable, and configured/extended/integrated systems as per requirements.
|Analyst / Programmer (Contracted - Dec 2004 to Dec 2007)
Developed various LOB applications with the support of developers. Coordinated with team members on routine basis to ensure timely completion of projects. Formulated detailed reports on project progress and submitted to management for consideration.
- Developed a comprehensive workflow system to manage invoice and payment processing to vendors through automated OCR, wire payments and integration with general ledger system.
- Created a Know-Your-Customer system to support compliance team to perform client onboarding and KYC to ensure compliance with anti-money laundering regulations across the Gulf region.
- Developed a financial institution CRM portal (a simplified version of today’s Salesforce CRM).
- Designed and developed a fully-functional asset/liability management system, which included generating balance sheet from perspective of liquidity and repricing as well as reporting on foreign currency exposures.
|Analyst/Programmer at Techno Serv, Bahrain
||Oct 2000 to Nov 2004
|Corporate Trainer at Microcenter Institute of Technology, Bahrain
|| Mar 2001 to Jun 2002
|Software Engineer at SOMAC IT, Saudi Arabia
||Feb 2000 to Sep 2000
Education & Certification
|MBA – Finance (University of Bahrain)
|B.Sc. – Computer Science (University of Bahrain)
|Project Management Professional (PMI-PMP), Enterprise Architect (TOGAF 9.2), ITIL, K2 BPM, Salesforce Developer, Xamarin Mobile Developer
Speaker at Microsoft and Xamarin events. Mentored Microsoft Imagine Cup finalists. Open-source ORM and DB Mapper tools. Hobbyist Windows 10, Android and iOS developer.